What is SAP HANA?
SAP HANA is an in-memory, column-oriented, relational database management system developed and marketed by SAP SE. HANA’s architecture is designed to handle both high transaction rates and complex query processing on the same platform. SAP HANA was previously called SAP High-Performance Analytic Appliance.
SAP HANA has completely transformed the database industry by combining database, data processing, and application platform capabilities in a single in-memory platform. The platform also provides libraries for predictive, planning, text processing, spatial, and business analytics — all on the same architecture.
This makes it possible for applications and analytics to be rethought without information processing latency, and sense-and-response solutions can work on massive quantities of real-time data for immediate answers without building pre-aggregates. Simply put — this makes SAP HANA the platform for building and deploying next-generation, real-time applications and analytics.
Why SAP HANA?
- SAP HANA can accelerate everything you do.
- It can help you unlock information across all of your existing solutions, including analytics, mobile, and applications, both on premise and in the cloud. It can help you answer any question, from any data or any system, across 26 different languages. It provides instant responses to your questions, enabling you to ask iterative questions without any IT wait time.
- It can dramatically simplify IT and deliver dramatic costs savings.
- The Forrester Total Economic Impact Study of SAP HANA estimated that the SAP HANA platform can save an organization 37% across hardware, software and labour costs.
- It can help you innovate with new business model breakthroughs.
How can SAP HANA help drive value for your business?
- Operational Reports, Dashboards, and Analytics
- Turbo-charge your organization with a reporting solution that provides the in-depth information you need, at the speed you need it.
Gain new insights using the SAP HANA platform for Big Data. Acquire a variety of data sources, perform advanced analytics, and deliver new applications to drive performance and gain competitive advantage.
- Data Warehouse and Data Mart
Enable your business users to pinpoint the right information at the right time, accelerate analyses, and see the trends that will help them shape smart business strategies.
- Real-time Operational Intelligence
Deliver real-time insight to front-line workers by rapidly analysing data from machines, streaming events, and business operations.
- Optimizing Business Operations
Respond quickly to changing business requirements and market trends, and develop a competitive advantage for your organization. SAP and partner solutions powered by SAP HANA can play a dramatic role in optimizing business operations.
- Decision Support, Simulation and Automation
Streamline business flow and improve decision support by leveraging advanced analytics to transform insight into profitable actions.
SAP S/4 HANA
SAP S/4HANA, the next generation business suite designed to help you run simple in a digital and networked world. This new suite is built on our advanced in-memory platform. Deployable in the cloud or on – premise, SAP S/4HANA is built to drive instant value across lines of business and industries.
The new suite is built only for SAP HANA in order to break through all limitations of the past and it fully leverages the latest in- memory and real time capabilities of HANA. It extends the value of simplicity to all lines of business and industries end – to – end with guided configuration for adoption, a modern user experience for business users of all roles in a company on almost any device, a simplified data model, on the fly insight at the highest level and re-imagined real-time business processes.
Key Benefits of SAP S/4HANA:
- It is designed to drive business innovation with simplicity by connecting people, devices and business networks in real time to support development of new business models.
- It will help accelerate the on the ramp Internet of Things (IOT) and Big Data.
- It will allow customers to reimagine their IT, helping to drive lower costs
- It will help deliver IT efficiency
Those who are interested in learning SAP HANA can contact Delphi Computech (SAP Authorize Partner) about the course and training schedule. Please write your comment about SAP HANA bellow in comment box.